Lakisha Q. Burch, CMC
772-287-2455 Ext 14
- Attend meetings of the Town Commission and Boards and produces official minutes of those meetings
- Act as the Town’s Human Resources Officer, including administration of employees’ health, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as the pension programs
- Legal advertising
- Oversee payment of all bills and processes bi-weekly payroll
- Qualifying Officer of Town Elections and is liaison to the Martin County Supervisor of Elections Office
- Responsible for all Town records, including attesting to all contracts and official documents, recording documents and retaining records in accordance with the Florida State Statutes
- Responsible for all public records requests. (For the Town’s Public Request Policy, Click Here.
NOTE: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records; if you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone (772) 287-2455 or in writing at 1 South Sewall’s Point Road, Sewall’s Point, FL 34996.