Michelle Lee Berger
(772)-287-2455 Ext 12
- Administrative management and delivery of the Town’s services, programs and special projects
- Exercise and perform all administrative functions of the Town that are not imposed upon some other official
- Place matters on the agenda, and attend all meetings of the town commission
- Prepare and administer the annual budget
- Primary executive operations of the Town’s municipal government organization’s departments
- Recruit and select management staff and department heads in support of Town goals/objectives/missions/vision
About the Town Manager
Michelle Berger became the Town’s third full-time Town Manager on October 21, 2019.
NOTE: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records; if you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone (772) 287-2455 or in writing at 1 South Sewall’s Point Road, Sewall’s Point, FL 34996.