Pamela Mac’Kie Walker
(772)-287-2455 Ext 12
- Administrative management and delivery of the Town’s services, programs and special projects
- Exercise and perform all administrative functions of the Town that are not imposed upon some other official
- Place matters on the agenda, and attend all meetings of the town commission
- Prepare and administer the annual budget
- Primary executive operations of the Town’s municipal government organization’s departments
- Recruit and select management staff and department heads in support of Town goals/objectives/missions/vision
NOTE: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records; if you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone (772) 287-2455 or in writing at 1 South Sewall’s Point Road, Sewall’s Point, FL 34996.
About the Town Manager
Pam Walker became the Town’s second full-time Town Manager on July 1, 2013. Prior to her service to Sewall’s Point, Pam held various public and private positions of responsibility throughout her career. An attorney by profession, Pam managed a successful law practice for fifteen years, specializing in real estate and land development law.
Pam was elected to the Collier County Commission in 1994, where she served for seven years representing the City of Naples and all of Collier County through tumultuous times of high growth and budget challenges.
In 2001, Pam joined the South Florida Water Management District, eventually serving as Deputy Executive Director of Land Resources. In that capacity, Pam was responsible for managing over one million acres of public land, and oversaw the acquisition of over 100,000 acres for for restoration of the Everglades and the Kissimmee River basin. Pam most recently served as the Intergovernmental Representative for Martin and Palm Beach Counties at the South Florida Water Management District before joining Sewall’s Point.