TOWN OF SEWALL’S POINT
Audio and Decisions from Commission Workshop
January 13, 2015
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Roll Call 5:30 PM
Present: Mayor Paul Luger, Vice Mayor Dan Morris, Commissioner Vincent N. Barile, Commissioner James W. Campo, Commissioner Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch, Town Manager Pamela M. Walker.
Approval of Agenda 5:38 PM
Motion carried by unanimous roll call vote (summary: Yes = 5).
a. Yes: Mayor Paul Luger, Vice Mayor Dan Morris, Commissioner Vincent N. Barile, Commissioner James W. Campo, Commissioner Jacqui Thurlow-Lippisch.
2. Comments from the Public. Please submit a comment card to the Town Clerk and limit your comments to three (3) minutes.
5:38 PM Humane Society of the Treasure Coast
5:50 PM Marathon
3. Flood Zone Construction Code Ordinance Discussion
6:29 PM Motion: Town Manager's Recommendation 1-3 on staff report. , Action: Approve, Moved by Commissioner James W. Campo, Seconded by Vice Mayor Dan Morris. Motion passed unanimously.
4. Upcoming Regular Meeting Agenda Topics
a. FEMA De-obligation Resolution 6:32 PM
b. FDOT Baffle Box Resolution
c. Building Permit Fees 6:38 PM
5. Introduction of New Topics
a. Dark Sky Ordinance 7:00 PM
b. Evaluation Form for Town Manager Evaluation due 7/1/2015 7:17 PM
6. Comments from Commissioners on topics not on the agenda 7:28 PM
7. Adjourn 7:47 PM
Motion: To adjourn the meeting. Action: Adjourn, Moved by Commissioner James W. Campo, Seconded by Vice Mayor Dan Morris. Motion passed unanimously.