Town of Sewall’s Point Audio and Decision
Commission Workshop Agenda
November 14, 2017
CALL TO ORDER 5:32 PM
Pledge of Allegiance
Moment of Silence
Roll Call 5:33 PM
Present: Mayor James W. Campo, Vice Mayor Paul Luger, Commissioner Vinny Barile, Commissioner Frank Fender, Commissioner Dan Morris, Town Manager Pamela M. Walker Town Attorney Glen Torcivia.
Additions, Deletions or Changes to the Agenda 5:35 PM
Commissioner Morris asked if item 5 be moved to item 2.
Motion: To move item 5 to item 2, Action: Approve, Moved by Commissioner Dan Morris, Seconded by Commissioner Frank Fender. Motion passed unanimously.
PRESENTATIONS AND AWARDS 5:38 PM
1. Premier Realty 28th Annual Children’s Pumpkin Carving Contest Awards
COMMISSIONERS COMMENTS ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS 5:43 PM
COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC ON ANY TOPIC 5:56 PM
For workshops, the Town Commission’s adopted policy is to take comments from the public on ALL topics at the beginning of the meeting, thereby affording the Commissioners an opportunity to use the workshop for a full discussion of topics among themselves. Please submit a comment card to the Town Clerk for comments on any topic, including topics on this agenda, and limit your comments to three (3) minutes.
DISCUSSION 6:58 PM
2. Clarification of Interlocal Agreement Terms 7:10 PM
3. Statement of Work for Sewer Appropriation Contract 8:19 PM
4. Legislative Appropriation Application for Marguerita Mandalay 8:41 PM
5. Request for Variance Process to Address Boat Dock Length 6:58 PM
COMMISSIONERS OR STAFF 8:47 PM
ADJOURN 8:59 PM